Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trunk Area and More Primer

This is a bit of an odds and ends post but still warrants it being here. I got the rest of the trunk area cleaned up, stripped of its surface rust and primered. All in all it wasn't very bad. It just looked ugly with all the layers of overspray and surface rust. Here is a picture of it how it looks now:




I also got the passenger side rear quarter finished and in primer. There are no before pictures, but it was full of large dents, as if someone kicked it in at one point, and the bottom was rotted out where it meets the heater channel. This turned out nicely as well:

The car is mostly in primer as of now. I will post it's current state in my next post. But right now, it's freezing...so I'll get those pictures another day!

See ya soon!

No comments: